What You Can Make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 6 Bridesmaid Bouquets (Smaller than brides)
- 12 Bouts and 4 Corsages
- Centerpiece Options
- 12 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase
- 55-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter
- 2 Ceremony Urns
What You Get:
- 100 Stems – Cream Roses
- 100 Stems – Burgundy Carnations
- 40 Stems – Dark Pink Spray Roses
- 40 Stems – Burgundy Snapdragons
- 4 Bunches – Pink Waxflower
- 4 Bunches – Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 1 Bunch – Salal Tips
- 3 Bunches- Parvifolia Eucalyptus
- 3 Bunches - Baby Blue Eucalyptus
Bridal Bouquet: 3-5 cream roses, 5-7 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy snapdragons, 2 spray roses, 4-5 stems waxflower, sprigs of baby blue eucalyptus, parvifolia and silver dollar eucalyptus.
6 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 2-3 cream roses, 3-5 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy snapdragons, 1 spray rose, 2-3 stems waxflower, sprigs of baby blue eucalyptus, parvifolia and silver dollar eucalyptus.
Bouts or Corsages: 1spray rose bud per bout, and 3 spray rose buds per corsage. Add sprigs of waxflower and finish off with parvifolia eucalyptus!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green First with Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and Baby Blue Euc, 3-5 cream roses, 3-5 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy snapdragon, 1-2 spray roses and 2-3 stems waxflower.
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 2 cream roses, 2 burgundy carnations, 1-2 spray roses, 1 burgundy snapdragon, 2-3 stems waxflower and sprigs of greens.
- 45-50 Bud Vases: Each one will look different. We suggest 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flowers allotted for bud vases: 50 cream roses, 50 burgundy carnations, 20 dark pink spray roses, 1 bunch baby blue euc, 2 bunches of silver dollar euc and 1 bunch of waxflower.
- 2 Ceremony Urns: Green out with 1/2 bunch of salal, silver dollar euc, and parvifolia greenery per urn first. Then back-fill with 10-13 burgundy carnations, 10-13 cream roses, 5 burgundy snapdragons, 5 spray roses.
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Beloved Burgundy Large Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.