What You Can Make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 5 Bridesmaid Bouquets (Smaller than brides)
- 8 Bouts and 4 Corsages
- Centerpiece Options:
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase Diameter
- 45-50 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter
What You Get:
- 50 stems- White Ranunculus
- 20 stems- White Lisianthus
- 20 stems- Blush Pink Spray Roses
- 50 stems- Pale Yellow Roses
- 30 stems- White Alstroemeria
- 50 stems- Pink/Peach Stock
- 25 stems- Pink Waxflower
- 4 bunches- Parvifolia Eucalyptus
- 2 bunch- Salal Tips
- 2 bunches- Variegated Pittosporum
Bridal Bouquet: 5 white ranunculus, 5 white lisianthus, 5 blush spray roses, 5-7pale yellow roses, 4-6 pink stock, sprigs of parvifolia euc and salal tips.
5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 2 white ranunculus, 3 white lisianthus, 2 blush spray roses,
3 pale yellow roses, 3 pink stock, sprigs of parvifolia euc and salal tips.
Bouts or Corsages: 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of white lisianthus and your favorite greenery, and save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal, variegated pitt, and parvifolia euc in each vase. Then back-fill with 2-3 pale yellow roses, 3 white ranunculus, 3 pink stock, 2 white alstroemeria, 2-3 sprigs of waxflower per vase.
- 20-22 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: pale yellow rose, 1-2 white ranunculus, 1-2 peach stock, 1 white alstroemeria, 1-2 sprigs of waxflower with parvifolia euc, salal, and variegated pittosporum.
- 45-50 Budvases: Each one will look different. We suggest 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 pale yellow roses, 30 white ranunculus, 30 pink/peach stock, 20 white alstroemeria, 25 pink waxflower, 1 bunch of salal tips, 2 bunches of variegated pittosporum, and 2 bunches of parvifolia eucalyptus.
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Soft Hues Medium Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.