What You Can Make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 7 Bridesmaid Bouquets (Smaller than brides)
- 12 Bouts and 4 Corsages
- Centerpiece Options
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase Diameter
- 45-50 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter
- 2 Ceremony Urns 8" Diameter
What You Get:
- 70 Stems– Sunflowers
- 55 Stems– Yellow Button Mums
- 50 Stems– White Monte Casino
- 70 Stems– Yellow Solidago
- 30 Stems- Crespedia
- 30 Stems- White Alstromeria
- 10 Stems -White Gypsy
- 3 Bunch- Salal
- 4 Bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 3 Bunch– Willow Eucalyptus
Bridal Bouquet: 5 sunflowers, 3 stems yellow button mums, 5 stems white monte casino, 5 stems yellow solidago, 4 stems crespedia, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, willow and salal.
7 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 3 sunflowers, 3 stems yellow button mums, 3 stems white monte casino, 4 stems yellow solidago, 3 stems crespedia, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, willow and salal.
Bouts or Corsages: 3 button mum buds per bout, and 5 button mum buds per corsage. Add stems of white monte casino and finish off with eucalyptus!
- 12 Centerpieces, 5” diameter: Green First with Salal and Seeded Euc. 1-2 sunflowers, 2-3 button mums, 2-3 yellow solidago and 2 white alstroemeria.
- 18 Mason Jar or 3” Vase: 1 Sunflower, 1-2 button mums, 2 yellow solidago, 1 White Alstroemeria, 2 white monte casino, sprigs of salal and seeded euc.
- 50-55 Bud Vases: Each one will look different. We suggest 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flowers allotted for bud vases: 25 sunflowers, 25 button mums, 25 yellow solidago, 20 white alstroemeria, 20 white monte casino, 2 bunches of willow ecuapytus.
2 Ceremony Urns: Green out with 1 bunch of salal and 1 bunch of Seeded Euc per urn first. Then back-fill with 5 sunflowers, 5 button mums, 5 white alstromeria, 5 yellow solidago, 5 white monte casion and 5 stems of white gypsy per urn.
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Bold Love Large Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.