What You Can Make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 6 Bridesmaid Bouquets
- 15 Bouts and Corsages
- Centerpiece Options
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 12-15 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase Diameter
- 45-50 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter
What You Get:
- 50 Stems– Sunflowers
- 25 Stems - White Roses
- 45 Stems– Yellow Button Mums
- 40 Stems– Feverfew
- 60 Stems– Yellow Solidago
- 30 Stems- Crespedia
- 20 Stems- White Alstromeria
- 2 Bunch- Salal
- 3 Bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 Bunch– Willow Eucalyptus
Bridal Bouquet: 5 sunflowers, 5 white roses 3 yellow button mums, 5 feverfew, 5 yellow solidago, 4 stems crespedia, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, willow and salal
Bridesmaid Bouqets: 3 sunflowers, 2 white roses 3 yellow button mums, 3 feverfew, 4 yellow solidago, 3 crespedia, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus, willow and salal
Bouts or Corsages: 3 button mum buds per bout, and 5 button mum buds per corsage. Add feverfew and solidago, finish off with eucalyptus
- 10 Centerpieces, 5” diameter: Green First with Salal and Seeded Euc. 1-2 sunflowers, 2-3 button mums, 2-3 yellow solidago and 2 white alstroemeria.
- 15 Mason Jar or 3” Vase: 1 Sunflower, 1-2 button mums, 2 yellow solidago, 1 White Alstroemeria, 2 white monte casino, sprigs of salal and seeded euc.
- 45-50 Bud Vases: Each one will look different. We suggest 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flowers allotted for bud vases: 25 sunflowers, 25 button mums, 25 yellow solidago, 20 white alstroemeria, feverfew, 2 bunches of willow ecuapytus
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Sensational Sunflower Medium Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.