What You Can Make:
- 1 Bridal Bouquet
- 5 Bridesmaid Bouquets (Smaller than brides)
- 8 Bouts and 4 Corsages
- Centerpiece Options
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase
- 45-50 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter
What You Get:
- 50 stems- Lavender Roses
- 40 stems- Purple Lisianthus
- 20 stems- White Spray Roses
- 50 stems- Lavender Sprigs
- 50 stems- Lavender Stock
- 3 bunches Limonium, Misty Blue
- 4 bunches- Silver Dollar
- 2 bunches- Feather Fern
- 2 bunches- Salal
Bridal Bouquet: 5 lavender roses, 5 purple lisianthus, 3 spray roses, 6 lavender sprigs, 4 lavender stock, stems of silver dollar euc and fern.
5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 4 lavender roses, 3 purple lisianthus, 2 spray roses, 8 lavender sprigs, 3 lavender stock, stems of silver dollar euc and fern.
Bouts or Corsages: 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of purple lisianthus, limonium, misty blue and silver dollar euc.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal, and silver dollar euc in each vase. Then back-fill with 2-3 lavender roses, 3 purple lisianthus, 2-3 lavender carnations, 8 lavender sprigs, 3 lavender stock and sprigs of limonium, misty blue per vase.
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 lavender rose, 3 purple lisianthus latteral stems, 2-3 lavender carnations, 4 lavender sprigs, 3 lavender stock fill in with limonium misty blue, silver dollar, and salal per vase.
- 45-50 Budvases: Each one will look different. We suggest 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 lavender roses, 20 purple lisianthus, 30 lavender stock, 50 lavender sprigs, 25 lavender carnations, 1 bunch limonium, misty blue, 1 bunch of salal tips, 2 bunches of silver dollar ecu.
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Lavender Love Medium Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.