What You Can Make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 7 Bridesmaid Bouquets
- 10 Bouts and 4 Corsages
- Centerpiece Options:
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter
What You Get:
- 12 Stems- Pink/Peach Garden Roses
- 50 Stems- Shimmer Roses
- 20 Stems- Pink Ranunculus
- 40 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 50 Stems- Light Pink Roses
- 40 Stems- Peach Stock
- 10 Stems- Peach Hypericum Berries
- 25 Stems- Peach Carnations
- 20 Stems- White Alstromeria
- 4 Bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 Bunch- Salal Tips
Bridal Bouquet: 6 garden roses, 5-6 shimmer roses, 5-6 pink ranunculus, 3-5 cream spray roses, 5-6 light pink roses, 3-5 peach stock, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and salal.
5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 1 garden rose, 3 shimmer roses, 2-3 pink ranunculus, 2 cream spray roses, 3 light pink roses, 2 peach stock, sprigs of seeded euc and salal.
Bouts or Corsages: 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of peach berries and seeded eucalpytus! We recommending saving a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with seeded euc and salal. 2-3 shimmer roses, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 light pink roses, 2 peach stock, 2 white alstromeria, 2-3 peach carnations per vase.
- 18-22 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 shimmer rose, 1 cream spray rose, 1 light pink rose, 1 peach stock, 1 white alstromeria, and 1 peach carnation with greens.
- 50-60 Budvases: We suggest 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 shimmer roses, 20 cream spray roses, 25 light pink roses, 20 peach stock, 2 bunches of seeded euc, 1 bunch of salal, 25 peach carnations, 20 stems of white alstromeria.
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Pinks & Peaches Medium Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.