What You Can Make:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet
- 5 Bridesmaid Bouquets (Smaller than brides)
- 8 Bouts and 4 Corsages
- Centerpiece Options
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase
- 45-50 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter
What You Get:
- 30 Stems- Lavender Scabiosa
- 50 Stems- Yellow Solidago
- 4 Bunches- Thistle
- 40 Stems- Lavender Larkspur
- 20 Stems- Purple Button Pom
- 30 Stems- Yellow Ranunculus
- 40 Stems- Pink Veronica
- 40 Stems- White Disbud Lolipops
- 20 Stems - White Monte
- 10 Stems- Lavender Daisy Pom
- 10 Stems- Yellow Sunflowers
- 2 Bunch- Bupleurum
- 3 Bunch- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 1 Bunch- Salal
Bridal Bouquet: 3-4 lavender scabiosa, 4-6 yellow Solidago stems, sprigs of thistle, 2 white larkspur, 2-3 purple button poms, 5 yellow ranunculus, 2 pink veronica, 3-5 white disbud lolipops, 3 white monte, sprigs of bupleurum and silver dollar eucalyptus.
5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 1 lavender scabiosa, 4-5 yellow solidago stems, sprigs of thistle, 1 white larkspur, 2 purple button pom, 3 yellow ranunculus, 1 pink veronica, 3 disbud lolipops, 2 white monte, sprigs of bupleurum and silver dollar euc.
Bouts or Corsages: 1ranunculus per bout, and 1 ranunculus per corsage. Add sprigs of thistle, yellow solidago stems, and button poms!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with silver dollar, salal and bupleurum. Then back-fill with 1 sunflower, 2 solidago stems, 2 lavender larkspur, 1 lavender daisy pom, thistle sprigs, 1 purple button pom, 2 pink veronica, 2 lavender scabiosa, 2 white disbud lolipops, 2 white monte.
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: Each one will look slightly different. We suggest 5-8 blooms and sprigs of greens per 3’ vase or jar. Here are the flowers allotted for the small centerpieces: 10 sunflowers, 30 stems of yellow solidago, 20 lavender larkspur, 10 lavender daisy poms, 2 bunches of thistle, 10 purple button poms, 20 pink veronica, 20 lavender scabiosa, 15 white disbud lolipops, 15 white monte, 1 bupleurum, 1 salal, 1 seeded euc.
- 45-50 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. Here are the flowers allotted for the small centerpieces: 10 sunflowers, 30 stems of yellow solidago, 20 lavender larkspur, 10 lavender daisy poms, 2 bunches of thistle, 10 purple button poms, 20 pink veronica, 20 lavender scabiosa, 15 white disbud lolipops, 10 white monte, 1 bupleurum, 1 salal, 1 silver dollar euc.
We hand-select predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the confidence of working with a limited number of blooms but just enough texture to create beautiful wedding flowers.
Wildflower Medium Package
Flowers are a product of mother nature and we cannot always control the longevity of each stem. If you receive flowers that do not look fresh or perhaps was just a bad seed. Please contact us immediately so that we can fix the sad blooms and get you fresh flowers before your event.